hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope you all had a great Easter weekend =)  That's what I am recapping today.  And can you believe it is April already?  The last 3 months of this year have gone by so incredibly fast.  I'm glad to see April here, and also hoping that we don't see anymore snow =)  
So grab our graphic, join myself, Heather and Lindsay and share your Monday post. Anything goes!

We had a great weekend but incredibly busy.  We didn't go anywhere, we stayed home, but we did a LOT of rearranging of bedrooms in our house, and it was SO much work.  I plan to share all about that this week.  So Friday we did that, and watched the Red Sox play against Tampa Bay.


And we won, which is always good!

Saturday morning Emma slept in and Brian had worked the night before, so Alyx and I went and did a little shopping.


She is always SO good when it's just the two of us!  


And of course she got a cake pop at Starbucks =)

The remainder of Saturday afternoon and evening was spent finishing up all the moving around of bedrooms.

Sunday was Easter =)  The girls woke up to their baskets.


Alyx loves LOL dolls.  So I found one of the pearl surprises for her, a crayola art set, some legos and a little candy.


Emma got some new bed sheets, a bike helmet and this cool little star lamp to go beside her bed.  And some candy of course =)









I made a Turkey and then we brought it to my inlaws house for lunch.  






We had a delicious lunch and then we headed home.  We were in hopes to get a little yard work done, but honestly we were all exhausted so we settled in for another Red Sox/Tampa Bay game.  And we won again.  =)


That evening Alyx was so tired that she fell asleep while watching TV with us.


I hope you all had a great weekend as well.  
Link up with us below =)





No comments