Spring Swap Announcement

Happy Wednesday Friends!  I hope the week is going good for you so far!  

Today I am sharing a fun swap that myself, Heather, Tanya and Lindsay are hosting!


 I have a slight obsession with nail polish.  Like it's bad.  This weekend I was cleaning out my nail polishes and they literally covered my entire bathroom sink area.  I ended up throwing away close to 30 bottles that I had for a really long time.  And this is what I kept.


See, I have a couple of bottles still. 

 My favorite swaps I have done have been nail polish swaps.  It's so much fun anyway to receive a fun little treat in the mail, and even more exciting when it's nail polish. 
After a long winter why not get excited for spring by joining our Nail Polish Swap!


The last thing I need is more bottles of nail polish but seriously I absolutely love playing around with different colors.  

So here are some details on the swap!

*  To sign up, click HERE and add your information.  The deadline to sign up is April 17th.  And unfortunately this is open to US Residents only.  

*  Your partners will be chosen and emailed to you on April 18th. 

*  Once we assign you a partner, please contact her and get to know her style, favorite color, etc.  We'd love for you to find a new friend through this so start following your partners blog too!

*  Your spending limit is $20 before shipping.

*  The deadline to send your package is April 25th. 
Please try your hardest to stick to the deadline so you and your partner can participate in the linkup.  We know stuff happens, so if you're running late, be sure to let your partner know asap!

*  Link up and show off your swap package on Tuesday, May 8th.

If you have any questions, please reach out to myself or any of the other hosts.  

I hope you will all join us!!


No comments