Currently...May

Happy Thursday Friends!  I have been MIA here all week long.  Honestly, no particular reason but we've just had a busy week.  Today I am joining Anne in Residence for her Currently linkup =)


We are celebrating the weather around here!  It has been SO nice around here lately.  Yesterday the weather was absolutely amazing!!


At 4:30 in the afternoon it was still 88 degrees.  I could take this every single day!

Creating a space upstairs for Emma.  She finally has her own space and she absolutely loves it.  


It's such a neat space for her.  We still have a couple of things left to do.  I really want to paint the trim and the built in drawers white.  She just loves it =)

I've officially broken out the sandals and I love it!!


I also realize, I have no idea how to take photos of myself like this.  I guess I need practice! haha

Sharing shoes with Emma!  I can't believe it, but we're pretty much the same size in most shoes.  It's actually pretty convenient.  

We head to Boston at the end of this month, so I am anxious for this month to fly by =)  We love that city.  Most of the time when we go we go to the Sox game and that's about it.  This time we have a couple of days just Brian and I, so we plan to explore the city a bit more.  I'm pretty excited =)  

Thanks for hosting this fun linkup Anne!  


I hope you all have a great Thursday!  See you back here tomorrow!!


No comments