What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  It's the middle of the week and the last Wednesday of the month so that means I am linking up today with
 Mel, Shay and Sheaffer!

What We're Eating This Week:

My dinners aren't planned out at all.  Really when are they ever?!? Haha  I've tried so many times to get into a routine, and well I fail at it every.single.time.  Who else is in this category with me?!? ;)

However lunches, lately I am all about salads.  My favorite is the bagged Sweet Kale salad.  It's has pumpkin seeds and cranberries in it, and it's delicious!




What I'm Reminiscing About:
Summer.  Why does it have to leave?  Emma starts school on September 5th, and it already feels like Fall in the mornings when I leave for work.

What I'm Dreading:
If you read my blog regularly then you know that I recently changed jobs.  When I was at my previous job, I would be up and out the door before the girls were out of bed in the mornings.  So I have never really had to get them ready and off to school and daycare on mornings I had to work.  On my days off I did, but not on days that I worked also.  Now, I am home every morning and I will have to get them both up and ready before I leave for work.  It's going to be a big change for all of us!  Emma has been known to not exactly be a morning person, so pray for me! haha =)


What I'm Excited About:
September is Emma's Birthday month!  I cannot believe she is turning 11 years old!! Ahh!  Where has the time gone?  She has chosen to have a painting birthday this year.  I have hired someone to come to our house and do a step by step painting for Emma and her friends.  I think she is going to love it!

What I'm Watching/Reading:
Ummm....The Red Sox!!



What I'm Listening To:
At work I am always listening to Sirius XM on the computer.  My taste in music can sometimes be all over the place, but mostly it's on The Highway.

What I'm Wearing:
If I am at work, then dress pants, a top and I always have a cardigan with me because I get cold in my office!
Home, jeans and a t-shirt =)

What I'm Doing This Weekend:
This is the last weekend before school starts on Tuesday.  Brian is off from work so we plan to do a few little things around the house and on Sunday we are having a big dinner at his parents house.  Lobsters and clams.  I can already taste it =)

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:
Getting back into a routine.  With school starting next week, I think I am ready for earlier bedtimes!

Bonus Question:
What are your best back to school lunch ideas and/or tips?
Thankfully with Emma I don't have a picky eater.  She will honestly eat whatever gets put in front of her.  Alyx on the other hand, she's another story in itself.  But with Emma I really just pack her lunches and rarely ask her what she wants.  I do know her favorites though.  She loves to bring soup for lunch!


I ordered this Thermos on Amazon and it is perfect for left over soup and even leftover pasta.  I heat it up really hot in the microwave (in a separate bowl) and then I pour it into the Thermos.  And it stays nice and hot for her.

Easy Lunchboxes from Amazon are amazing!


Usually I pack Emma a sandwich or salad and then put pasta salad, pickles, a little treat stuff like that in the smaller compartments.  These boxes are really heavy duty and not like the cheap ones you can buy at the store, so I highly recommend them!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!