hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  What a great weekend we had!  Be sure to grab our graphic this morning and join myself and Heather and share your Monday post =)

Have I mentioned before that I absolutely LOVE having every weekend off now?!  Because I certainly do!!  

Friday evening was spent at home not doing much of anything, and I was perfectly fine with that.  We watched the Red Sox game and then were all in bed fairly early.

Saturday morning Brian had to sleep since he worked the night before, so the girls and I took off on an adventure for the day!



It was certainly a chilly morning.  
We hopped in the car and drove about an hour to the ocean.
The girls and I just LOVE the ocean.  It was low tide so we we wanted to explore the tidal pools and see if we could find starfish and shells, but we unfortunately didn't have much luck. We did however find tons of crabs.  Alyx was deathly afraid of them! ha!



We hung out here for quite a while and then we went into town, grabbed a bite to eat, and did a little shopping and then headed back home.


We stopped at Fort Knox on the way home, a place Emma has always wanted to go.

That night Emma had a sleepover at her friends house, and they slept outside!  You guys, it was SO cold that night.  About 45 degrees!  They slept in a tent and had tons of layers and blankets on so they did keep warm!

Sunday....I really have no pictures except this one.


You guys, our beloved Red Sox lost all 3 games this weekend.  It was horrible!!!  I don't know what's up with them, but they need to get out of this fast!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!!
Link up below =)