Happy Tuesday Friends! So back a few weeks ago, Andrea from Momfessionals had a linkup about what's on your phone. Well, I never got around to linking up with her, so today I am sharing with you all what's on my phone.
My main screen consists of what I use the most. The very bottom row is my most used.
1. My phone obviously
2. E-mail. And I have to say it drives me insane when I have a ton of unread emails or text messages at at that.
3. My web browser
4. My text messages
My second screen has a bunch of random apps. I absolutely love Timehop. Well, kind of. Sometimes it makes me a bit sad to open it and see pictures from years past and how much my girls have grown!
Daily Connect is another favorite of mine. It's an app that my daycare has. They update it every so often during the day and it will tell you basically what type of mood your kiddo is in, what they've eaten for the day, who they are playing with, what they are making it, when they lay down for naps. And they can also attach pictures to it.
PicTapGo. I LOVE this photo editing app. I'm pretty new to it, but so far it's been great! ABM (a beautiful mess) I do my picture collages for FB and IG using that.
I love the Scan & Go app from SAMs. It's way too easy to use!!
My last screen has Snapchat, which I really rarely use, but we like to have fun with the filters now and again. Starbucks app of course!
The Remind app is very cool. It's set up by the school and the teacher can send reminders about upcoming events at the school or homework reminders. It's great to have
Life360. Basically I can track wherever Emma is and what the battery on her phone is at.
My iWatch Activity tracker. I don't use this as much as I should. There are a lot of neat features to it though.
So there are a few of my favorite apps! What are some of your favorites??
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk today!
Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Crystal at Hall Around Texas | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Jessica at Sweet Little Ones | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stefanie at Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam, & Dylan Too | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Lindsay at Lindsay's Sweet World | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Sarah at Sarah E. Frazer | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Justine at Full Hands, Full Heart
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Meghan at The Adventure Starts Here | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Tina at Go Big or Go Home | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Whitney at Polka-Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram





No comments