hello Monday

Hello and Happy Monday Friends!  Make sure to link up your Monday post...anything goes!  Grab our graphic and join myself and Heather =)

I wish I had a really great weekend recap for you, but I really don't.  It's kind of boring to be honest! ha!

 So I am really loving living less than a 1/2 mile from work.  I can leave my house like 5 minutes before I need to be there and it's been amazing.  Plus I can sleep in longer than I used to =)  I also love the coffee deliveries from Emma in the afternoons =)


Friday after work the girls and I headed to my parents for the night.  My parents had gone out with some friends and before they came home they grabbed Alyx a pizza for dinner and Emma and I had Chinese takeout.   It was delish!  We visited with my parents neighbors for a bit, and then we settled in to watch the Red Sox and Yankees game.


Alyx watching her Mookie Betts!
Unfortunately our Red Sox lost this game.  But don't worry, they came back on Saturday and Sunday and won both of those games =)  

Saturday we spent the early afternoon at the cemetery. My moms brother passed away in January, and they were finally able to bury him this weekend.  It was nice to see family that I haven't seen in a long time.
Emma decided to stay with my parents for a few more days, and Alyx and I headed back home early evening.


Oh to be 3 again and be able to just fall asleep whenever you want =)
We hit up TJ Maxx and Marshalls before getting home.  Gunner, our dog, needed a new dog bed and I have found that those places are the cheapest places to get them.
Alyx helped pick it out, and I see why she chose the one she did ;)


Ha!  So comfy!!

Sunday was spent doing a whole lot of nothing.  I cleaned one of our kitchen cabinets that desperately needed to be cleaned out.  And then pretty much had a day of relaxing with Alyx since Brian was working and Emma is still with my parents.

Today is Monday and it's back to work again.  I have found that I really absolutely love my new job, and Sunday evenings aren't dreaded that Monday is coming.  It's nice to have found something that I really love.  Don't get me wrong, I loved my old job, but it really wore on you sometimes.
I got to work this morning and was able to use my new mousepad the girls bought me, and Emma made coasters in school a couple of years ago, so she told me I really should have one for my office =)



I hope you all have a great Monday!!!
Be sure to link up below =)




No comments