Recipe Club {Pasta Salad}

It's Recipe Day!  Heather and I have a new co-host, Jenna!  We love to share recipes, and also love seeing all the recipes you have shared with us.  Grab our new graphic and join us today! 

One of my favorite things about going to BBQ's are the pasta salads.  It seems like everyone has their own way of making them.  And sometimes they can be really interesting, but really delicious.  Sometimes you may have one, and think, "Huh I never thought of putting that in pasta salad!"  You can really put anything you want in them.  Over the years I have come to find one that we love.  One that we put together one time and now it's pretty much our go to Pasta Salad.  Emma requests this for school lunches a lot.  Or whenever she has a field trip she likes this as a side to her sandwich.



Here is the ingredients.  One box of Tri-Color Rotini.  You can really use whatever kind of pasta you want, but we like this best.  One orange and yellow bell pepper chopped.  One small red/purple onion chopped.  One cup of sliced Greek Kalamata Olives.  One block of sharp cheddar cheese.  And some chunked hard salami.  I don't really measure it. Lastly, Italian dressing.  


We like lots of peppers, cheese, onion, and salami in ours.

Cook your pasta until it's Al-dente.  
Drain and then let the pasta cool.  If not, when you add the ingredients the cheese will just melt all together.  


Add the chopped veggies, cheese, salami and olives.
Mix together.  
I use about 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian with aged parmesan.  This dressing is SO good.  I have also used a creamy ceaser dressing and that's delicious too.


Mix it all together, and done!




And yes.  I took my bowl outside to photograph it because the lighting was better than inside the house! ha! =)

So now it's your turn.  Share something you've made and linkup with us below!
Happy Wednesday!



No comments