hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  Remember me?  I know, it's been quite sometime since you've seen a hello Monday from me, and I am a co-host! Ha!  Life has been busy.  But I am hoping to get back into a groove of blogging here really soon!  So if you have a post up today,  be sure to grab our graphic and linkup with myself and Heather.  Any post goes =)

I have a lot to recap on this blog, but today we are just going to recap our weekend.  We had the best weekend!  

Saturday morning we got up and headed to the farmers market.  One of my very favorite Saturday morning things to do in the summer.


Aren't the flowers beautiful!  I wanted to buy them all =)


I love love all these fresh veggies!
We ended up getting collard greens from this stand and they were absolutely delicious. 

The girls love getting crepes from the Market.


The Yum Bus.  They make the best crepes!



Everyone was happy with crepes and lemonade =)
After we headed to Home Depot, and lucked out because since it was the first Saturday of the month it was Kids Workshop day.  





Alyx thought it was so awesome to build a little wooden truck and then paint it.  And they even got their own aprons to keep.  We will definitely be going again next month for sure.  

We headed to some friends house to see their new puppy late Saturday afternoon, and needless to say Emma is now begging for another dog.


Can you blame her though?!?!  He's SO stinkin adorable!


Alyx and Noah enjoyed riding around on the 4-wheeler =)

That evening I have to say Brian made us a really awesome dinner.  He put chicken, potatoes and corn into a container and then stuck it on the grill for 40 minutes outside.  So good!


He does a great job cooking on the grill =)

Sunday was just awesome.  We headed to the coast and to an area that I had never been before.  It was so beautiful.


The hills in the background that you see, that's Canada.  


We found a really cute and fun candy store, and the girls wanted to go insane in there.  We limited them to what they could get since it was $11.99 a pound for candy!



I opted for the bakery across the street instead
of candy!  And it didn't disappoint =)


We had lunch right on the ocean.  We all had lobster rolls and steamed clams except Emma.  She had a salad with crab meat.  And it looked really good.

After we headed to East Quoddy Head.  It happens to be the Eastern Most Point in the US.





I wish you could see the Cliffs in the far background.  They were amazing to see in person.  That is Campobello Island.  It's where the Roosevelts had a home.

We also explored the shore since it was lowtide.


And we even came across a jelly fish!


It was gross, but at the same time really quite neat!



We had such a great weekend.  

Alyx fell asleep on the way home =)

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!!!
Be sure to linkup below!