Friday Favorites

It's Friiiidaayyyy!!  Yay!  And I managed to get out a blog post every.single.day this week!  That is a big accomplishment for me lately ;)  
Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika and sharing some Friday Favorites =)


So this part of my week hasn't even happened yet, but on a complete whim Brian and I decided we needed to get away this weekend, just the two of us.  We didn't really celebrate our 10 year wedding Anniversary other than going out to dinner.  So a spur of the moment decision and this is where we are headed bright and early tomorrow morning!


FENWAY PARK!!!  

I am beyond excited!!!  And they just so happen to be playing the New York Yankees Saturday night, so it's for sure going to be a great game!  Eeekk!  I know, I am really having a hard time containing my excitement =)  

Heather and I have a new co-host helping us with the Recipe Club linkup!  Jenna!  Be sure to check out her blog and her adorable family.  We are so very happy to have you joining us Jenna!  
If you missed this weeks linkup, there is still time to link up, or you can join us next month.  We post the third Wednesday of every month.  

This month I shared our family's favorite Pasta Salad Recipe.  You can find the recipe by clicking HERE.


Grab our graphic and linkup with us!


Yesterday I shared a "Day in the Life Post".  If you missed it you can find it HERE.  It will give you a little glimpse into a boring day around here! ha!


These two crazy kids!  And if you didn't know, on Wednesday at Buffalo Wild Wings it's kids night!  All kids meals are $1.99 =)

My Friday Favorites is a bit short today, but I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  And be sure to join Heather and I on Monday, for hello Monday.  Any post goes so grab our graphic and linkup!

Have a great Friday!!

Also linking up today with:

Also linking up with LizChristina, and Natasha



And lastly linking up with 
 Karli and Amy =)