hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends =) 
I hope you all had a great weekend.  Grab our graphic and join myself and Heather and share your weekend with us!

We had a really great weekend.  Busy but good!
Friday evening we stayed home and watched the Red Sox game, and of course we watched to see them retire David Ortiz number.  



Big Papi is so missed in Boston!


I would have given anything to be at that game! 

Saturday we spent outside all.day.long.

The girls had a lemonade stand, and they had SO much fun!


They made just over $18.00 =)  Not bad at all!  There was a bit of fighting between the two of them when it came to pouring the lemonade for their customers.  Alyx wanted to pour it every.single.time! ha!

Brian spent all day with his dad working in our yard.  I took Emma to the mall and we hit up Starbucks.


S'mores Frappe.  So good!

Sunday was spent around the house finishing up the outdoor yard work that Brian started.  
And then Brian and I were able to sneak away for a date!
We went out with some friends, and had a great time.



We tried a new to us restaurant and it was absolutely delish!




I had a pear/apple/blueberry cider and it was really good.



I had the pizza, and Brian had the burger and sweet potato fries.  
I'm anxious to go back again!

We ended the evening by walking around Target sans kids which was amazing! haha =)

I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Make sure to linkup below!!