hello Monday

Hello and Happy Monday!!  
Be sure to grab our graphic this morning and join myself and Heather and share your weekend post.  Any post goes =)

So this is the one time a month that I actually have 2 posts up today.  I also co-host $10 at Target with some other bloggers, so be sure to check out that post HERE. =)

I have to say.  This really isn't much of a weekend recap.  I worked all weekend so there pretty much wasn't anytime for anything fun.  But I am going to share with you that School here in Maine is officially out for summer vacation!  I'm not going to lie, this Mamma had quite a few tears on the last day of Elementary School for Emma.

Where have the years gone??


It's almost liked I blinked and her Elementary School years were over.  She had the best experience at this school.  Such an amazing staff.

We took a bunch of pictures before we left the house.




And then off to school it was.
One last time at this school.




And there she goes...


I really can't believe the next time I drop her off at school it's going to be a different school and she will be in Middle School!!

I wish I had more weekend stuff to share with you all, but I don't =(
Make sure to link up with us below!!
Happy Monday!!