Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!  It's been forever and a day since I have done a Friday Favorites post.  A couple of months at least!  So today, I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)


 
We have had some absolutely freezing softball games lately.  Like in the high 40's low 50's.  Summer just came make up it's mind here in Maine.


This particular evening it was 51 degrees by the time we left.  We lost by 2.  When we left I am pretty sure I couldn't feel my toes! ha!  I was wrapped up in a blanket, and still chilly.  Hopefully we will get some warm softball evenings very soon!

My absolute favorite thing to do right now in the mornings is sit out on my front porch and have coffee.  


The girls love playing outside too, so it's a win for both of us!  

One of our favorite parts of this week was finally getting to go to the park!  It was the first time this year we were able to do so, and the girls had a blast!


I have to say.  Alyx is *very* timid of a lot of things at the playground.  Usually she just walks around and will swing a little.  However, on this particular day she got much more brave!


She has always been petrified of slides.  So this right here was a BIG deal.  I know it's just a small slide, but she LOVED it!!


Look at that smile!!! =)


There will be many more park days/evenings coming up too!

Alyx loves finding these all over the yard and then blowing them.  I remember doing this as a kid too =)








Emma and Alyx were outside playing with the chalk the other night.  Alyx came in and I told her we needed to get cleaned up she said "Why".  I said "Alyx you are covered in chalk" She then looked at herself and completely lost it at how dirty she was! haha =)







Oh my gosh, it was SO funny!  Complete meltdown here! 
It could certainly be a long summer! ha! =)

I hope you all have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!!  Don't forget to link up with myself and Heather on Monday for hello Monday!  Be sure to grab our graphic =)




Lastly, linking up with with the following:


Karli and Amy =)