hello Monday

Happy Monday friends =)  Grab our graphic and join myself and Heather and linkup your Monday post below!

So I really wish I had a great weekend post to share today...but I don't.  It's going to be pretty boring.  Ok, VERY boring.  So Friday night the girls stayed the night at my inlaws because I had to work super early Saturday morning at 4am. So that meant getting up at 2:30.  Ugh.  Let me tell you, it's rough getting up that early!  
Saturday morning Emma had a softball game.  I was working, but Brian was coaching it.  After the game the girls went home with my mom to stay the night at their house.  I got out of work on Saturday at 5:30pm.  I worked 13 1/2 hours and let me tell you....waking up at 2:30 in the morning after only about 5 hours of sleep and working until 5:30pm...I was e-x-h-a-s-t-e-d!  I stopped at the grocery store quickly before getting home and I was so excited to find this!


It instantly brought me back to my childhood!  It tasted just like I remembered =)  I really wanted the Mountain Blackberry, but they were out, so peach it was!
I ended up heading to bed at 7:30.  Yeah, 7:30.  I think I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow and I never woke up until my alarm went off at 4:30am.

Yesterday I worked all day as well.  No fun pictures to share.  Although I did take a picture of my lunch I made at work.


It was delish.  I just realized I can bake in our toaster oven at work, so I picked up a piece of salmon at the store the night before.  

The girls had SO much fun at my parents house.  They don't spend the night there very often, so it was a fun change for them.  They were also able to spend sometime with their cousins.


They painted and did some science experiments =)

After work I met my parents 1/2 way to pick the girls up.  We met for dinner, and then headed home.  

So kind of a boring weekend around here.  Hopefully you can all share some more exciting weekends!  =)

Have a great Monday! =)