Girl Mom Swap {Announcement}

Happy Wednesday Friends!  When I first started blogging I never imagined I would form the friendships that I have with some ladies that I've never met.  And some of them I have "met" by doing blog swaps.  Whenever I buy for another blogger and then receive a package in the mail from another blogger, Emma is always right there watching to see what I got.  She gets just as excited as I do =)  When Dara from Not in Jersey asked me about co-hosting a swap for the girls of us bloggers, I was all over it!  I was in!  I knew Emma would be ecstatic about it =)  



So if you are a mom of a girl or more than one girl, join myself along with the following bloggers and join in on this fun swap =)


So here is the info on the swap.

Sign ups open today, March 1st.
Sign ups are due by March 8th.
Partners will be matched on March 10th.
Mail your packages out by March 17th.
Share your box with a blog post on March 29th. 

The box amount should be $20 BEFORE shipping.  Once partners are matched, be sure to communicate via email to create a box their daughter will love.  We will do our best to try and match partners with similar aged girls and preferences, but can't make promises. 
Participants must be in the continental U.S.

Click HERE to fill out the sign up form.

If you have any questions at all, please free free to reach out to myself or any of the other hosts!
We hope you will join us! =)
Also...be sure to check out my What We're Reading Wednesday post!  Two posts up today!!