Let's Talk

I hope you all had a great weekend!  We most certainly had an excellent weekend, and tomorrow I will recap on it =)  Today I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals and Erika from A Little Bit of Everything for their new Monthly linkup, let's talk. 


Today's topic is resolutions, goals, and what you're looking forward to.  At the beginning of this month I shared my goals.  You can find that post HERE.  I really didn't make any resolutions this year because honestly, I hate making them and then never following through with them.  So this year was all about goals for me.  My main goal was to get Organized.  With Emma in school, Me working full time, Brian working full time plus 2 part time jobs on the side, and Alyx in daycare, I am constantly feeling like I don't know where everyone is.  I know it sounds crazy, but with all of Emma's extracurricular activities, it's all been so hard to keep track of.  I came to the conclusion at the end of last year that I needed a paper planner to help me stay more organized.  

I decided to go with the Plum Paper Planner.  I had looked at the Erin Condren planners, and loved them, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the price of an EC.  So Plum Paper it was! 


I loved that the cover was very customizable!  It looks more goldish in the picture, but it's more of a mustardy yellow.


Inside pages.




I really love how it's set up by morning, afternoon & evening. 


These planners are really easy to customize.  Although I went with the Regular Planner, it came with the Password pages, My Contacts page, Holiday Page, and each section has 2 pages of notes with it.  I also paid to have an extra notes section, and honestly I'm not really sure I am going to need it.  And one thing that I didn't notice they had until after I had placed my order was they have a "Blog" add on.  It looks really neat and would have been super helpful, but I can use my notes section for that =)  


So my goal for 2016 was to get Organized.  And I think with this planner I am well on my way!  I've only had it for about a week now, but so far I am loving it and would definitely recommend it.

And as far as what I am looking forward to, well planning our Family trip in December =)  We are going to Florida again and yes, driving again!  We still have many many months before we leave, but it is fun to plan.  So far we are planning on staying at the same place we did last year, but if you have any recommendations on condos/resorts, I would love to hear about them!

Have a great Monday!  And be sure to linkup as well for Let's Talk, here are the dates/topics for the coming year =)