hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  We had a great weekend, and I hope you all did as well.  Let's recap a bit =)


Friday night it was just the girls and I home.  Brian was at camp for "man" night! Ha!  The girls and I went and did a little shopping in town at Hobby Lobby, and then we came home and watched a movie and were in bed pretty early.  It was a long week, so being in bed early on a Friday night was nice =)

Saturday morning Brian stayed home with Alyx and Emma and I along with my mother in law went around to a few craft fairs in our town.  I found sooo much that I would have love to have bought, but i'm trying to be good since we leave soon for vacation =)  Saturday evening ended with the girls going to bed at 8:00, and Brian and I had the evening to ourselves.  I may or may not have made him watch a Hallmark Christmas movie with me ;)  And we were able to enjoy a drink together.


Sunday all the fun started.  Brian hauled down all my Christmas decorations!  I have never ever decorated this early, but since we leave in just a little over a week for vacation, and we aren't back until the 15th of December, I wanted everything put out and decorated so I didn't have to worry about it when we got back.


My mom got me this whole set up.  I love love love it.  I picked out the mugs and she found the matching plate and glass cutting board behind the mug tree.  I am obsessed with anything red truck with a christmas tree right now.  I even have a matching rug in front of my stove that matches ;) 


Don't mind the mess, but before anything can come together, it's usually a mess first.  Alyx was soooo excited about getting our tree up.






And it's done!  Well almost.  I'm in desperate need of a new tree skirt.  The one that I have was a hand-me-down from my mother that she had for years, and I'm just not in love with it anymore.  So I'll be looking for a new one.
When it gets a bit closer to Christmas I'll show off the rest of my decorations.  
I hope you all have a great Monday and I'll see you back here tomorrow =)

Link up below!