What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Can you believe this is the last week of June!!  This month has really flown by.  But we're ready, bring on July!
Today I am linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer for the last Wednesday of the month!




During the summer months we grill out a lot.  For Father's Day we got Brian a Sous Vide and he's been having a lot of fun using it for steak the last couple of weeks.


You can find the Sous Vide machine HERE.  Basically it cooks your steak in a water bath.  However, it cooks it to exactly how you want your steak cooked.  And it will be the same "done-ness" all the way through the meat.  Sometimes when you just grill it the ends will be more done than the middle.  When you use the Sous Vide, it will cook it to a perfect medium, medium rare or really however you want your done-ness.  After the water bath, you quickly put it on the grill just to sear the outside and it's done perfectly!  And it makes the meat so much more tender.  We love this machine!


Time hope keeps reminding me of Summers past lately.  While I love this season of life we are in, when I see these pictures it makes me wish my girls would stop growing!!!





We have spent SO much time outside this summer.  I absolutely LOVE it!  We've played lots of Softball...


We have been swimming a TON....



We've gone to our favorite Ice-Cream shop....


And we've just enjoyed our Summer so far!!


Not one single thing! =)


We're looking forward to the 4th of July next week!  We haven't finalized our plans yet, but which ever we chose will be a good time.  
We are also getting ready for a big family trip next month to New Hampshire for a couple of days.  The kids are excited to go to a couple of different theme parks and a water park.  It should be a good time!


Lots and lots of baseball of course =)



I am all about finding the best Summer song playlist.  I think that Jake Owen has some of the very BEST summer songs!



This weekend should be a fun one.  Friday night my mom is coming down to stay overnight.  Saturday morning Brian and I are heading to southern Maine for a Benefit Softball Tournament for the officer that was recently killed here.  There are 16 teams playing and it's a double elimination so it could be a long, fun, hot day!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday and rest of the week!!

No comments