The first week of the month means it's time to join Anne from In Residence for this months Currently linkup!
We have been back from Boston for a little over a week. If you missed that post you can find it HERE. Brian and I seriously had the best time! I think it's important to have one on one time with your spouse. We have been extremely fortunate this year to have taken not only our Boston trip, but a few nights away here and there.
I did a post last week about summer grilling! I think I am going to make it a weekly post this summer. It's always so fun to get new recipes to try on the grill. It's serioulsy my favorite way to cook in the summer. And it keeps the heat out of your kitchen during the hottest months of the year =)
You can find my first post on it, HERE.
We're going on a family long weekend getaway next month with all of Brian's side of the family. So we've been exploring places to go and things to do. And also scouting out eating places where 20 people can go =)
Alyx will be thrilled because we are doing a couple of theme parks and the last time we went to either of them she was just a baby. She will really enjoy it this time.
Alyx will be thrilled because we are doing a couple of theme parks and the last time we went to either of them she was just a baby. She will really enjoy it this time.
Flowers outside! Up until just a couple of years ago I would always buy the pre-arranged flowers in pots. And then I got looking at them and thought I could totally plant them myself. So that's what I have started doing. They aren't perfect by any means, but it's much cheaper to do it yourself.
This one I have on the corner of our house in a whiskey barrell. I'm anxious for all the flowers to open up in it.
And this one I have on our front porch by our front door.
Softball! The season is slowly coming to an end. We have just a couple more games and then we head to playoffs.
Emma got the game ball last Saturday. I was SO proud of her pitching that game. Some games she does better than others, but this game she rocked it with a 1, 2, 3 strikeout one inning.
So there is what we've currently been traveling, grilling, planting, exploring and playing. What have you been up to?
Have a great Thursday!!













No comments