Happy Friday Friends! It's been a long week. Every day this week I have thought it was actually the next day. So yesterday morning I woke up thinking it was Friday...but no such luck! I'm happy to see the weekend here, and even happier that Brian is off this weekend!
Let's share a few favorites from this week.
Most evenings are spent at the Softball field and I wouldn't have it any other way. We had a couple of games this week and they all did great.
I am LOVING these new outside solar lights I got at Walmart!
I love how it makes a star shape type thing on the ground. I also love that they are a soft light and not that icky blue-ish colored light. And bonus, they were $4.99! I got a bunch for the front of our house.
Emma had her last Middle School dance of the year this past weekend. She looks SO grown up now to me.
While she went to the dance, Alyx suggested Sweet Frog.
So Sweet Frog it was. She's so plain when we go there. All she wants is "blue" ice cream with no toppings. Not even sprinkles! Hundreds of fun toppings and she wants nothing to do with them =)
Here is a PSA for you if you enjoy Margaritas. Run to your closest SAMs Club and pick this up.
It's ready to serve with alcohol included! And it's Ah-Mazing! I'm picky about my margaritas. This made sound totally weird, but I think some of the mixes have a "peppery" taste to them. I don't know why, but to me it does. This one does not, and it's delicious. Even Brian who doesn't like Margaritas liked this. This will be on my shopping list all summer =)
I just need to get better at doing the salt around the rim. Notice the large clumps of it? Haha
We've had some chilly weather this week. And on Monday that meant cooking comfort food. I made corn chowder and corn muffins.
And let me tell you, I am LOVING cooking on my new stove. It's totally different than the electric stove I had before which was a flat top. I never liked cooking with cast iron with it, but with the gas stove, I absolutely love it.
I also bought a griddle for it and Emma's request most evenings has been quesadillas.
And they are super easy to make on it.
Emma loves Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. And they are so easy to make.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend! Don't forget to come back here on Monday, grab our graphic and join our hello Monday linkup!
Linking up today with the following:
















No comments