Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends! And happy June!!  I'm excited for a new month and this is the month school is out for summer!!  Today I am recapping some favorites from this week =)




My number one favorite from this week would for certain be our trip to Boston!  I am doing a full recap on our trip on Monday.  So be sure to come back then to see =)



We are finally having summer like weather!!  We have been spending so much time outside and I love every minute of it.  


Alyx comes inside every night just filthy! haha 
I saw this on Pinerest this week and I thought, how true is this?!


Usually Alyx has black feet everynight she comes in =)


I was at Best Buy the other day and I saw these little tile keychains.  I honestly had no idea what it was until I picked it up.  And then I realized how genius they are! 
I am constantly saying around our house "I can't find my keys" or "Where in the world is my phone?"  Well this little thing is amazing and now I never lose my keys or phone.  If you press the tile button twice, it will ring your phone even if it's on silent.  And on the tile app, you click "find my keys" and it rings the tile square on your keys.  I love it so much that I bought one for Brian too.


You can find them at Best Buy and Amazon.  And really you can hook your tile up to anything.  Your camera, you name it.

Can we talk about how fast Alyx seems to be growing up lately?!?!  Ugh.  I wish time would slowww down a bit.



Her personality is so funny.  She and Emma are like night and day.  Alyx keeps me on my toes daily! Ha =)


Emma got a new bike the other day, and she is having SO much fun going on bike rides with the girls across the street.  I feel like Alyx is never going to need a new bike, because Emma has had quite a few and takes really good care of them.


And Alyx is finally learning how to ride a bike with training wheels of course.  Last summer she had zero interest in getting on a bike.



The bike was Emma's when she was little.  So Alyx thinks that's pretty awesome she has her sisters old bike =)  I'm sure there will come a time when she will want a new one though.  =)

I hope you all have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend!!  I'll be back here on Monday.  Be sure to join myself, Heather and Lindsay.  Grab our graphic and linkup!  



Linking up with the following today =)





KatieBeckyTif and Della


Karli and Amy 


No comments