Happy Tuesday friends! Today I am sharing a favorite side for Summer Grilling =)
I absolutely love pasta salad. And there are SO many ways you can make it. It's always fun going to a BBQ and trying all the different versions of pasta salad that people make. Back last summer I think it was Shelly who blogs at The Queen In Between blogged or shared an IG post, I can't exactly remember, of how she uses Tortellini sometimes in her pasta salad. And I thought that was genius! So I decided to give it a try, and it was delicious!
I didn't use just tortellini. I mixed it with another pasta, just so it wouldn't be too heavy and there would be more to go around.
Here is what I used:
1 package of cheese tortellini (cooked according to the package)
1 box of whatever kind of pasta you want (cooked according to the package)
1/2 pound of hard salami sliced thick from the deli and then diced
1 red pepper diced
1 purple onion diced
1 container of mozzarella pearls
Italian Dressing
I mix it all together and then toss it with Italian Dressing. My favorite dressing to use for any pasta salad is this one.
There are so many other ways you could make this. That's what I love about pasta salads.
What is your favorite salad?
Have a great Tuesday!
Have a great Tuesday!



No comments