Happy Tuesday Friends! It's Meet and Greet Tuesday and I am so excited to share with you today's blogger. Grab some coffee and come meet Jessica!
Today I am highlighting Jessica from life.love.reality. She has the cutest family!
I love Jessica's blog, and she is also a StichFix consultant! How fun is that?!?
So let's get to know her a little more!
How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start blogging?
I start blogging almost 10.5 years ago so that our families around the country (and the world) could keep up with what we are doing. Then two years ago I transitioned my blog from BlogSpot to WordPress and created a new blog/website - Life, Love, and Reality. I love to blog about our crazy busy life, my Stitch Fix experiences, and all of our vacations.
How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I have to admit my husband helped me come up with it! LOL! The saying “Live, Laugh, Love” is one of my favorite sayings. So I decided to merge that with reality because I wanted my new blog to be all about our real life and sometimes you just have to laugh!
Of all your posts you have written, which is your favorite and why?
I have two favorites…
10 on Tuesday – All About Me – I love this post because the majority of my posts revolve around my girls but I decided to take the time and share a little about myself.
Keeping Your Marriage Strong - Last spring I shared this post and it's one post that I love to share with others. Marriage is not always easy and I love spending every day with my best friend. I have several friends that are going through some rough times in their marriage and we all need to remember that we have to work to keep our marriages strong.
You need some encouragement. Who is your go-to person for a little pick me up?
Danny is definitely my go-to person. He is my biggest support system and is always encouraging me. When I don’t think I can do something, he is always there to push me!
You have friends coming over to dinner tomorrow night. What are you going to make for a meal?
Pot Roast and Veggies
You are planning an evening out. What's your favorite go-to restaurant for a fun time?
Any Mexican food restaurant! However, if I had to pick one, I’d pick Mi Cocina.
If you could have a weekend away, just you and your husband, where would you go?
I’d love to go to Napa Valley. I’ve had several friends go and I’m dying to walk through a vineyard and taste some amazing wines.
What are some pet peeves of yours, and why?
1 – When people chew with their mouths opened.
2 – When people bite their fingernails.
3 – When people “reply all” to an email when the email says specifically “do not reply all”.
What's your go-to type of music?
I listen to all types of music. However, here lately I’ve been listening to country music while I work.
What's your idea of the perfect family day?
My perfect day would start off with breakfast at our favorite spot – Starwood Café. Then we’d come home grab our bikes and go for a ride. Pick something up for lunch while we are out and have a picnic in the park. Then we’d come home and relax beside our pool. We’d end our perfect day by grilling out and enjoying dinner on our patio.
Jessica, Thank You SO much for allowing me to interview you!! I hope you will all check out her blog!!
Have a great Tuesday =)
Jessica, Thank You SO much for allowing me to interview you!! I hope you will all check out her blog!!
Have a great Tuesday =)




No comments