Happy Wednesday Friends!! It's the last Wednesday of the month so that means I am linking up with Shay, Mel and Shaeffer for....
I'm still doing Weight Watchers and loving it! Ideas for meals have become easier to come up with, and we are all getting into a routine of "healthier" eating.
Almost always lunches are salads. I really love a good salad. And it doesn't have to be just lettuce. There are so many options when it comes to making salads.
Almost always lunches are salads. I really love a good salad. And it doesn't have to be just lettuce. There are so many options when it comes to making salads.
At dinner time we have eaten a lot of different kinds of fish. We love steel head trout and salmon the most.
Warm weather and sunny skies. Spring really hasn't found it's way to Maine yet. We still have piles and piles of snow and it's been so cold!!
We have finished swim for the remainder of the month. Summer swim starts back up in April. Which that completely blows my mind since Summer doesn't really start until June'ish. Ha! We are now preparing for Softball season and I cannot WAIT!!!
I'm not really dreading anything. But what I guess I'm not looking forward to is mud season around here. That time when the snow starts melting and the temps are up a bit, everything around here just turns to mud and it's messy and just plain ole' yucky.
Do you all know what tomorrow is??
Baseball opening day!!!
We are SO excited to go to a game or two summer.
Last night Brian and I watched the new Roseann. I have to say, I wasn't a huge Roseann fan when it was on, but last nights episode was SO good. And we laughed quite a bit. I'm anxious to see the rest of them!
As always, Sirius XM pretty much all day. I love that I can have it on in the background while I get work done.
I'm not one to share my outfits, because well, i'm not very fashionable! ha! But, I found a pair of workout capri pants at WalMart the other day and I LOVE them!







No comments