hello Monday

Happy Monday friends!  I was missing from the blog world all last week.  And honestly no particular reason, but just a break.  I'm back today and I hope you all had a great weekend!  Be sure to link up with us and share your Monday post.  Anything goes =)

Friday after school Emma went to a friends house and stayed the night.  Alyx really doesn't like when her sister isn't around.  She asks when she is coming back home like a million times.  So I decided to bring her to her favorite place Friday evening...SweetFrog =)



Her ice cream is always, cotton candy ice cream with absolutely no toppings.  Nothing at all on it.  So boring, but she loves it!

We were in bed fairly early on Friday night, and then Saturday morning we headed to my parents house.  Emma decided to stay at her friends house for another night, so we were literally without her all weekend.  


You can just see Gunners face behind my shoulder =)

We stayed and had lunch and then we headed back home.  Saturday evening was low key as well.

Sunday was my Birthday =)  We didn't do any celebrating because Brian had to work.  But we are going away for a weekend in a couple of weeks, so we'll have a nice dinner and then go shopping =)

I had to bring Emma to the mall on Sunday late for some new softball gear.  So we stopped at Starbucks.  Emma tried the new Crystal Ball Frappe.


She said it was just ok.  I don't think she would order it again.  

My favorite at Starbucks has always been the Caramel Macchiatos.  I love them.  Well I found this weight watchers hack for one, and it's amazing!


I ordered 3 Espresso shots over ice in a Venti cup.  And then I brought my Caramel premier protein, added it to the Espresso, and it tastes JUST like a Macchiato!  And only 2 ww smart points =)  So happy birthday to me! ha =)

When we got home I packed Emma's lunches for the week.  She is so easy to pack lunches for.  She chooses one thing on Sunday and I make the exact same thing for the entire week.


She chose a turkey sandwich, macaroni salad, and mandarin oranges.  Easy peasy.  

We ended the evening by watching a little TV, and then we were all in bed fairly early.  
I hope you all had a great weekend as well.  Be sure to link up below =)




No comments