Happy Thursday Friends =) We're getting closer to the weekend! Today I am linking up with Jenna for her Pin-It/Spin-It series. Basically you find a pin and you put your own spin on it! I'm no fashionista, so I am putting my spin on some recipes!
{PIN}
I love Beef & Broccoli. And I knew I could put my own spin on it to make it healthier.
{SPIN}
I didn't get a picture of it plated, but I left out the brown sugar it called for, added onions and didn't make rice to go with it. If you're on WW, this meal was 3 points. It was delicious and filling.
Taco Salad was my next meal I wanted to put a spin on.
{PIN}
Doesn't this look delicious!!!
{SPIN}
Instead of using ground beef, I used 99% ground turkey. Also I love love love sour cream. But, I took plain fat free greek yogurt, added a bit of taco seasoning to it, and there is my healthier version of a mexican sour cream! I think this Taco salad was about 2 WW points. I also left out the taco chips.
Next up is Stuffed Peppers.
{PIN}
Stuffed peppers are SO good. And they are super filling. So here is my spin.
{SPIN}
For these I left out the rice and the cheese. I also used 99% ground turkey, tomato sauce and chopped up red and yellow peppers and an onion. They were very tasty! And much healthier.
Next, Pumpkin muffins! And I can't take the credit for these. I saw Stephanie post them, and had to make them.
{PIN}
And mine...
{SPIN}
These were amazing. And only 3 WWsp! A lot less calories than the original!
And lastly...
{PIN}
Starbucks Carmel Macchiatos. They are my FAVORITE.
And my Spin...
I can't take credit for this at all, but let me tell you it's life changing! For someone who loves Starbucks, being on WW makes it difficult to find something yummy to order. Well, when you order 3 shots of espresso over ice, and add the premier protein to it, it tastes just like a caramel macchiato!
I hope you all have a great Thursday!!












No comments