Happy Thursday friends =) On the first Wednesday of every month Anne from In Residence hosts her Currently linkup. I realize today is Thursday, but I am linking up today with her =)
I so wish I could say we were planning some amazing trip somewhere, but not this year. We are planning a big family Disney vacation next year with Brian's side of the family. Which is exciting. But for now I am currently planning summer camps for Emma. The one she goes to every year has 3 different age groups. Emma is technically in the middle age group, however I am writing letters to try and get her into the older age group. Where her birthday is towards the end of September, she is a lot younger than her friends. All her friends are 12 and she's 11. So we are hoping she will be able to attend the older group so she can be with her friends =)
Well, I thought we were seeing signs of spring. I was hopeful for a few days when I noticed that a TON of snow had melted. And then I find out we are getting hit with this:
Seriously. Ugh. I'm over snow and I am over winter. We are in the purple area by the way. The 10-18" inches of snow.
Lots of new recipes. Healthy recipes at that! I plan to share more on this next week so stay tuned!
That's it's Spring!
I am SO ready for warmer weather so we can get out be more active. These winters being cooped up in a house can be HARD!!! We all need to get some energy out.
I've been wearing my Apple watch more and more.
I love the activity app and I can track my steps and I know there is so much more that it can do that I probably haven't even figured out yet. So if you have any tips, be sure to let me know!
I hope you all have a great day!!










No comments