TBB {Beauty Edition}

Happy Wednesday Friends =)  This week is flying by!!  

Today I am linking up with the ladies from The Blended Blog for TBB Asks =)





Nope!  Honestly, I have tried one a few times and I don't like it at all.  Emma asked for one for Christmas and I got her one, but I don't think she likes it either. 


Ohhh where do I even begin? Haha  Nail Polish is my jam!!  Here are some of my absolute favorites.

                1.                       2.                       3.                         4.                     5.                        6.

                                                                 
I could have listed lots more, but these are my go to!


I am not a lipstick wearer at all.  Like ever.  However I love watching the Insta-stories of Lipsense! Ha!  It amazes me for some reason!


Always always air dry.  Unless...i'm flat ironing it.  However that is a rarity because it literally takes me forever to flat iron it.

Artificial nails, No.  But I do love me a good gel manicure now and then.


I'm not a foundation type girl at all.  

Always up.  I really can't stand to wear it down because it's so thick and it makes me hot.  LOL 


Body wash all the way!  My absolute favorite is this. 


I have used this particular one for several years now and I absolutely LOVE it.  


Shower.  Although if I had a nice soaking tub, I think I would say bath. 


I love SO many of the body lotions from Bath and Body.  However I feel like my favorite scent changes with the season.  
Right now I am using Sugar Plum Dream.  I so love it, but unfortunately I don't think they make it anymore.


In the summer months I love a coconut type lotion or fruity.


This one reminds me of a beach!  


First of all, I love perfume but why in the world are most so dang expensive?!?!  I went into Sephora the other day and found one that I absolutely loved.  I picked up the box and saw a price tag of $160 for just a small bottle of it!  What?!?!  
I don't particularly have a favorite scent though.


In the winter months, not every single day usually every other.  In the summer months, every day!


I love carmex.  It's my fav and go to.



I'm pretty certain I was in sixth grade.  I remember my parents going away on a trip and I stayed with my aunt and my cousin who was a little older than me.  She showed me how to wear it.  I didn't wear it every day in sixth grade, but that's when I started.  This is such a topic at our house right now.  Emma is in sixth grade and she has been wearing it, but sometimes it's just too much, and Brian freaks out. Ha!  I know I need to let her experiment with it, but she doesn't understand that sometimes less is more and she's really pretty without it =)

Thank you ladies for this fun link up as always!! =)  Have a great day!

I'm also linking up today with the following ladies:

Whitney at Polka-Dotty Place / Bloglovin / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter 
Keri at Keri Lynn Synder / Faceobok / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 
Sarah at Sarah E. Frazer / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 



No comments