hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  We had a great weekend, and I hope you all did as well.  Linkup with myself and Heather and share your Monday post.  Anything goes!
Every other weekend Brian has to work, and unfortunately this was his weekend to work.  So it was pretty much just the girls and I.  Friday evening we went to our favorite Pizza place for of course, Pizza and Strawberry sodas!



We were in bed pretty early Friday evening because Emma had a swim meet the next morning.

We were at the pool bright and early Saturday morning.  Emma and a couple of her friends sang the National Anthem before the meet started.


And then it was time to start swimming!

These meets are long.  And there is a lot of waiting around for your child to swim their next heat.  I think we were there for close to 4 hours and watched Emma swim in 4 heats which literally was less than 6 minutes of seeing her swim.  It's all worth it though, and she absolutely LOVES it.


She's in lane 1 here =)


She didn't do too bad!  I honestly can't remember what place she came in, but she did well!

We headed to the mall after for the Bath and Body Works $8.95 candle sale =)  We brought my niece with us and we made a stop at Starbucks as well.


Emma had the "Violet" drink.  So much better than the pink drink!

My niece got the Peppermint Mocha Latte.


I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  When Brian and I started dating she was just about 3 and now she's 14!

Our Barista was so funny.  He yelled out "Ok, Where's Johannah!"  I was like "ummm, right here??" He goes, "you NEED to take a picture of this!  It's the prettiest latte I have ever made and I'll never be able to do it again" haha  =)  He was right, it was pretty!!


That evening we went to my mother in laws and made some Christmas crafts, and I have not one single picture to share.  It was crazy with all the kids and I never thought to take any.

Sunday is the same way.  No pictures.  It was my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary, so we met up with them for lunch and did a little shopping.  The rest of the afternoon was spent doing laundry and watching Christmas movies =)

I hope you guys have an awesome Monday!!



No comments