Happy Monday Friends! I hope you will join myself and Heather and linkup your Monday post! Anything goes!
We had a good weekend. Busy but good! Let's recap a bit.
Friday evening we went to TJ Maxx. I haven't been able to find any Rae Dunn in so long. And they had literally TONS!! I had to hold myself back because honestly I could have bought every single thing they had.
I didn't have any Christmas mugs at all, so I was so excited to find these!
Alyx wasn't feeling well Friday so after TJ Maxx we went home and just hung out and cuddled.
Saturday morning thankfully she was feeling better. We hit the road bright and early to head to Bar Harbor for Emma's swim meet.
She did fairly well. Not one of her best meets, but I'm still super proud of her. She swam her first ever 200 freestyle, which is 8 laps of the pool. She did great for the first time! That was her first race of the day and I think it tired her out a bit.
I can tell you, I was so glad when the meet was over. It was almost 3 hours long and it was the hottest pool area I have ever been in. It was so hot that it almost made you feel sick to your stomach.
I have never been so glad to get outside in 10 degree weather!
We didn't get home until 8 o'clock that night, and we were all exhausted.
Sunday morning the girls woke up to their Elf Patch leaving them some gingerbread cookies to decorate.
They decoated them and then of course ate them for breakfast. Why not right?!?
And then we got our Christmas candy making game on!
I told Emma the reason I had kids is to unwrap all the kisses for me =)
These pretzel M&M kisses are the EASIEST things in the world to make. I usually like to make them with Hershey kiss hugs of peppermint kisses, but I couldn't find them.
We made Christmas crack which is so addicting.
And then lastly, Chocolate dipped pretzel sticks.
And while we made all of this, I had a homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs cooking in the crockpot.
My house smelled SO good yesterday!
We ended the night by watching the Elf Story. Alyx absolutely loved it! I'm pretty sure we'll watch it again about 5,000 times =)
I hope you all had a great weekend as well!!
Friday evening we went to TJ Maxx. I haven't been able to find any Rae Dunn in so long. And they had literally TONS!! I had to hold myself back because honestly I could have bought every single thing they had.
I didn't have any Christmas mugs at all, so I was so excited to find these!
Alyx wasn't feeling well Friday so after TJ Maxx we went home and just hung out and cuddled.
Saturday morning thankfully she was feeling better. We hit the road bright and early to head to Bar Harbor for Emma's swim meet.
She did fairly well. Not one of her best meets, but I'm still super proud of her. She swam her first ever 200 freestyle, which is 8 laps of the pool. She did great for the first time! That was her first race of the day and I think it tired her out a bit.
I can tell you, I was so glad when the meet was over. It was almost 3 hours long and it was the hottest pool area I have ever been in. It was so hot that it almost made you feel sick to your stomach.
I have never been so glad to get outside in 10 degree weather!
We didn't get home until 8 o'clock that night, and we were all exhausted.
Sunday morning the girls woke up to their Elf Patch leaving them some gingerbread cookies to decorate.
They decoated them and then of course ate them for breakfast. Why not right?!?
And then we got our Christmas candy making game on!
I told Emma the reason I had kids is to unwrap all the kisses for me =)
These pretzel M&M kisses are the EASIEST things in the world to make. I usually like to make them with Hershey kiss hugs of peppermint kisses, but I couldn't find them.
We made Christmas crack which is so addicting.
And then lastly, Chocolate dipped pretzel sticks.
And while we made all of this, I had a homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs cooking in the crockpot.
My house smelled SO good yesterday!
We ended the night by watching the Elf Story. Alyx absolutely loved it! I'm pretty sure we'll watch it again about 5,000 times =)
I hope you all had a great weekend as well!!
















No comments