Show and Tell Tuesday {Want, Need, Wear, Read}

Happy Tuesday Friends!  I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!  I will recap ours later in the week.  It was a good one for sure =)  Today I am joining Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday!

//WANT//

This one really should go under both want and need.  I both want and need a new laptop.  I've hinted around a lot about this lately ;)  Alyx accidentally stepped on mine not that long ago and broke the screen =(


I'm not picky on the brand of it.  I would LOVE to have a Mac but I know they are a bit pricey.


//NEED//

I need a new planner!  I love Plum Paper Planners and they have SO many cute designs.  


//WEAR//

I have a love of two different type of slippers.  I love my Uggs my mom gave me a few years ago.  

They are super comfortable, but I really really love my LL Bean slippers.  I've had them for gosh, close to 10 years now and I really could use a new pair.

//READ//

I have this on my list of things to read right now.


I just love the Bush Family.  I don't know a ton about Barbara Bush, but I can tell you that I just LOVE Jenna!  She cracks me up!!  So I am so excited to read this.  Maybe it will be under the tree for me for Christmas =)

So there is my very short list of things I want, need, wear and read! 
Have a good Tuesday!!

No comments