hello Monday

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you will join myself and Heather and linkup your Monday post!  Anything goes!!

We had a great weekend!!  So let's recap it.  

Friday evening we kind of layed low at home. Brian worked the overnight and Saturday morning Emma and I cleaned out her room completely.  This girl loves her stuff.  And she hates to throw anything away.  So with some help from me, we got rid of SO much stuff.  She was really happy when it was done, and so was I!!  Saturday late afternoon we all headed to my work to get ready for Hot Cocoa with Santa.  We started in the park where Santa was dropped off in the Firetruck.  He passed out stuffed animals to all the kids.  And the best part?  It started snowing a couple of hours before, so it really felt like Christmas was here =)




After Santa passed out stuffed animals, we headed back to my work where we had a Hot Cocoa and Candy cane station set up.  



It was cold, but the kids had SO much fun!!!


Alyx was so funny!  She looked at Santa and said, "Am I on the good list or the naughty list?" Hahaha =)

Sunday morning I did a few things around the house and then we headed to Brians side of the family's Christmas party.


lots of gifts in the back!


The girls and I dressed alike ;) 



They had fun decorating Christmas cookies.  




Alyx LOVES LOVES LOVES her big cousin Hannah.  And they look like they could be sisters don't they!?!?

We had a delicious lunch of turkey and ham and all the fixings to go with it.  And then guess who came???


Santa again!!  Alyx definatley got her fill of Santa this weekend =)


Emma has been wanting a camera for a while, and I decided to give her one of mine and she has been taking pictures NON stop.  I love that she is getting into photography a little bit =)



After the party we headed home to relax a bit, and then last night we went out to look at Christmas lights.
The girls were in their PJ's, had some popcorn and hot cocoa and they were good to go!


Emma cracks me up with her robe.  It's like an old lady robe, but oh my gosh she loves it!!

I hope you all had a great weekend as well! Don't forget to linkup below!!



No comments