What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Can you believe that we are 6 days away from Christmas!?!?  The last couple of months have just flown by.  We are soaking in every bit of Christmas right now.  Today I am linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's up Wednesday!

What We're Eating This Week

The only thing I planned this week was Sundays meal! Ha!  Homemade Spaghetti Sauce with meatballs.  I plan to share this recipe soon.   It's delicious!


Also, our traditional Christmas morning breakfast is super easy and simple.  Monkey Bread. 


1/2 cup sugar, 2 tsp Cinnamon, 2 tsp vanilla, 2 cans refrigerated biscuits, 1 cup Brown Sugar and 3/4 cup melted butter.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray bundt pan with non stick spray.  In large bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.  Separate dough into biscuits and cut them into quarters.  Toss dough pieces into cinnamon sugar mixture, and then place them into the bundt pan.  I don't make it look pretty by any means.  I just throw them into the pan.  In a small sauce pan mix together butter, vanilla and brown sugar.  Cook on medium heat until it starts to boil.  Take it off the heat and pour over the biscuits.  Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and no longer doughy.

We look forward to this every year!

What I'm Reminiscing About

Past Christmases.  My girls are growing up and I honestly miss them being really little.







What I'm Loving

My favorite thing right now is in the evening to sit in the living room with a fire going, a Christmas movie, our Christmas lights on, and a glass of wine.  


It really doesn't get much better than this!! 


What We've been up to

Lots of swim practices and meets for Emma.  We spend a lot of the time at the pool lately.  

What I'm Dreading

Taking down all of my Christmas Decor.  Especially the lights.  Can I just keep it all up year round??  haha =)

What I'm Working On

Really, not much! haha

What I'm Excited About

I'm excited to see what 2018 has in store for us.  2017 has been a great year for our family and I hope and pray that this coming year is just as good to us.

What I'm Watching/Reading

Hello.  My name is Johannah and I am addicted to Hallmark Christmas movies.  It's bad. Like every movie is about the same, but I just love love love them.
So there has been a lot of Hallmark on at our house the last few weeks.


I'll take them all please!! =)

What I'm Listening To

I love having my own office at work where I can listen to music all day.  My go to right now has been Michael Buble, or Sirius XM Country Christmas.  Both are great!!

What I'm Doing this weekend

Gearing up for Christmas!!!  

What I'm looking forward to next month

I would have to say the beginning of the new year again.  It's always fun to start fresh in the new year. 


I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments