Fall Mug Love Exchange {Reveal & Giveaway}

Happy Thursday everyone!  We are oh so close to the weekend!  If you joined in on the Mug love exchange, today is the day for the reveal.  I cannot wait to see what everyone got!!

I was paired with Penny, she blogs over at Penny's Passion.  It is always so fun to get paired with another blogger that you aren't familiar with.  And I had never stumbled upon Penny's blog, so it was fun reading more about her and getting to know her through her blog!   I didn't take any photos of what I sent to her, but you can see her reveal by checking out her blog!

First of all, Penny knows how to pack a box and make it pretty on the inside!



Look at this!
Isn't it so pretty and it screams fall!
I kept the leaves and stuck them in a little wagon I have that has pumpkins in it.  So it was the perfect touch =)

I have been wanting a new coffee mug for work, and the one that Penny chose is absolutely perfect!!



Yes!  But First Coffee =)  I love that saying!  And I also love that it is black, I don't think I have ever owned a black coffee mug before.  And these Torani coffee flavors, eeekk!!  So fun.  She also stuck a really pretty red polish in the box.  I <3 nailpolish.  


These adorable little note cards with a really pretty gold outlined leaf.


And a fun little note pad.
Penny, Thank you SO much for all the fun goodies!  I hope you enjoyed your package as well. 

All of the hosts of this fun exchange now have a Giveaway for you!  You can enter below to win yourself a $50.00 Starbucks gift card!  How fun, I know I would love to win it!  So make sure you enter below to win!  
And make sure if you joined in on this exchange that you link up with us below!
Happy Thursday =)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments