Recipe Club {Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins}

Happy Wednesday!  It's Recipe Club day today!  I hope you will join myself, Heather and Jenna, linkup and share a recipe!  Don't forget to grab our graphic =)

How about the easiest recipe ever today??   Today I am sharing a favorite of Emma and Alyx's.
Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins.
There are only 3 ingredients in it, and I would be willing to bet most of you already have these 3 ingredients in your cupboards or pantry!


1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix.  You can also use a spice cake mix.
1 can of Pumpkin
1 cup of chocolate chips

That's it!

Mix the pumpkin into the cake mix.


And then add the
chocolate chips.


Scoop the batter into a lined cupcake/muffin pan.  


I have found my favorite liners are these.


They work great and they don't stick!  But they hold themselves to the cupcakes and or muffins really well.

Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.


And that is it.
Super duper easy.
And your kids will love them!


They come out so moist and full of flavor.



I can't wait to see what you all share today!
Have a great Wednesday!!



No comments