Happy Monday Friends! I hope you will join myself and Heather and linkup your Monday post with us today! Grab our graphic and join us =)
She made it through the surgery just fine. But for 10 days she has a lot of restrictions. No playing hardly at all. When she goes out she has to be on a leash, and she has to wear the "cone of shame" for 10 days. Ugh. But at least she is ok!
Can you imagine having to wear this thing around your head for
10 days?!?!? So she has learned that when she sits on my lap, that I will take it off. So guess what she wanted to do all weekend?? Sit on my lap! Ha! She only has it on so she doesn't lick her incision, and when she's sitting with me it's easy for me to make sure she doesn't.
My mother made a comment on my Facebook that just because the dog has to wear the cone for 10 days doesn't mean I can sit in the recliner for 10 days, hahaha =)
She got lots of rest this weekend...and I did too!
She got lots of rest this weekend...and I did too!
So that was my weekend. I hope you all had a much more eventful one than I did!!
Link up below =)
Have a great Monday =)
Link up below =)
Have a great Monday =)






No comments