Fall Bucket List {2017}

As much as I didn't want Fall to come, I am more than ready for it now!  Summer seems to be lingering on here in the Northeast with temps in the 80's and the humidity level at just icky.  This weekend it's suppose to be almost 90.  But what better way to get me ready for Fall than to share our Fall Bucket list with you =)

Each year we do a Fall bucket list.  Some times we cross everything off, and other years we don't.  I try to make the list "do-able".  Nothing outrageous.  So here is our
2017 Fall list.


Easy enough I think!  

1. Pick Apples
This is one we will for sure be crossing off our list.  We love apple picking so much!!



2. Visit a Pumpkin Patch

Last year found a pumpkin patch where all the pumpkins were $1.00 no matter the size!  The girls just kept pilling them up in the wagon!


3. Trick-or-Treat

This one is pretty simple to get done ;)  The girls obviously love to get dressed up and go door to door for candy.


4. Make Pumpkin Chip Cookies

You guys, I have the best and easiest pumpkin chip cookie recipe.  And it makes a ton!  I will share the recipe soon.


5. Have Family Photos done

I have already scheduled these for October 4th.  Let's pray for good weather and children and dogs who cooperate! ha!  It's been SO long since we had actual family photos done.  I'm anxious for them!!

6.  Jump in Leaves

The girls love the crunchy leaves that have fallen off the trees.  And they are fun to play in.


7. Go to a corn maze

We have a really great maze here that Emma loves.  It's been a long time since we have been but it's on our list this year!

And look how little Emma was!!!  

8.  Make apple sauce

Homemade apple sauce is really simple to make.  Once we make it, I will be sure to post about it!

9.  Carve Pumpkins

Fact about me: I hate the feeling of pumpkin guts! haha  So this is all Brians!  I will help cut out the design they choose, but cleaning them?  Nope!


10. Watch a Halloween Movie

Not a scary one.  My girls LOVE Spookley the Square Pumpkin


They also love popcorn with fall colored m&m's in it =)
So there is our 2017 list.  
What's on your Fall List this year?

Have a great Thursday!!

No comments