What's Up Wednesday


It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it's What's Up Wednesday with Mel, Shay & Shaeffer!  It love this linkup and sharing what we've been up to lately, and I also love reading to see what everyone else is up to!!



What We're Eating This Week

I am all about easy meals.  I think if you have followed our monthly Recipe Club, then you know most of my meals are easy peasy.  

So have you heard of or have you seen the Hamilton Beach breakfast sandwich maker??  We are in LOVE with it!


There is literally no mess.  None!  And your entire breakfast sandwich cooks right in this little contraption in under 5 minutes.  It's a super easy breakfast to quickly make!
You can find it HERE.

The other day I made a Mississippi pot roast.  Probably the best roast I've ever made.  


I also made a Ritz Chicken casserole, which Emma absolutely loved.  Brian isn't a huge fan of it, because he doesn't really love anything that is made with a cream of whatever kind of soup.  


And I have learned, and I am not sure why it took me so long, but I am making Emma's school lunches every Sunday evening now for the entire week.  


These Easy Lunchbox containers are seriously the best containers for school lunches ever!!  I know I have posted about them before, but we love them.  They keep everything fresh, and they don't leak.  And they are dishwasher safe which is a plus!  I've linked them HERE for you.

What I'm Loving

This new puppy of ours!!  Mookie <3


She is just the sweetest, but she is also ALL puppy!  It's almost like having a newborn again, haha.  She sleeps all night (thankfully) but we are working on potty training which has been a bit of a struggle.  
These pictures make her look so much bigger than she actually is.  She is only 10 pounds.  
And this week has been a bit of a struggle from her surgery, but it looks good and she's been keeping her "Cone of Shame" on and doing well with it!

What We've Been Up To

Well, puppy training like I mentioned above.  Other than that we really haven't been up to a whole lot other than work and school!

What I'm Working On

Getting our house ready for Fall!  Wait is fall even here yet??  I don't think the Northeast got the memo that the first day of Fall was last Friday.


It's been SO hot here.  Like 90's.  I'm over it, and ready for summer cooler temps here! 

What I'm Excited About

Emma starts back on the swim team soon and I really can't wait!  She did really well for her first year last season. 



 I'm also very excited that with my new job I will be able to make every single swim meet on the weekends!  Woohoo!!! =)

What I'm Watching

Can you guess??  Lots and lots of this.


We love our Red Sox.
We even named our new puppy after our favorite player #50 Mookie Betts =)

What I'm Listening To

All day long at work I listen to SiriusXM on my computer.


What I'm Doing This Weekend

This weekend is our towns Fall Festival.  It's called Riverfest and it's the first one Brian has been able to attend with us in forever!
We are very excited for a fun time in the park, music, yummy food, parade, fireworks and games!

Brian's Dad sells baked potatoes with all kinds of toppings on it at the park for the Knights of Columbus and the girls always enjoy helping!



This year Emma will be helping to sell them so
she is very excited!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

It's October!  I love the crisp fall days and evenings.  Trick-or-Treating, and crossing things off our Fall bucket list!


What Else Is New

I think we pretty much covered everything!

BONUS QUESTION
What TV Show Are you Most Excited About This Fall?

You guys, I can't get enough of my Chicago shows!  I love them all, and I have been having some serious Chicago Fire and Chicago Police withdraws!!



And then of course Fixer Upper which starts in November!



And I am completely devastated to hear yesterday that Chip & Joanna announced that this season, Season 5 will be their last season on HGTV.  I totally get why they are doing it, but I am SO going to miss this show.  You can see their statement HERE.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!  We are getting closer to Friday! =)
Have a great day!

No comments