Happy Tuesday, Friends! It's been forever and a day since I linked up with Tanya sharing my Prime Purchases. I love this linkup and seeing what everyone is buying! So today i'm sharing all of my random purchases.
I feel like I have ordered a lot online lately. We re-did Emma's bedroom, so I ordered a lot of stuff for that, and we are just finishing Alyx's room so I ordered a lot for her too.
First up. This rug. I've never ordered a rug from Amazon, and I was pretty leary about doing so. However, I am super pleased of how well it's made!
You can see the rug in her room if you click HERE. It also comes in some other really pretty fun colors, purple, yellow, orange, grey, etc.
These twinkle lights are great! I ordered a set for both girls. I put them on their windows.
They have 8 different settings. And I love that they are LED, but they are a warm white LED, and they don't get the least bit hot. I put a sheer curtain over the ones in Emma's room and they look really pretty at night.
Alyx LOVES hair bows. I found a set on Amazon for super cheap! Less than $15 for 30 of them.
She was in hair bow heaven when the package came. These are 4" bows.
Emma had a thermos last year for school to put her hot lunch in, but it was a bit small. This year I opted to get her a 16oz thermos to bring leftovers to school in.
We made crepes and Swedish pancakes a lot at our house, and when a friend of mine ordered this I knew I had to have it. It has come in really handy for Brian to bring to work to cook his dinner on too.
So there are some of my Prime Purchases! What have you purchased lately?
I feel like I have ordered a lot online lately. We re-did Emma's bedroom, so I ordered a lot of stuff for that, and we are just finishing Alyx's room so I ordered a lot for her too.
First up. This rug. I've never ordered a rug from Amazon, and I was pretty leary about doing so. However, I am super pleased of how well it's made!
You can see the rug in her room if you click HERE. It also comes in some other really pretty fun colors, purple, yellow, orange, grey, etc.
These twinkle lights are great! I ordered a set for both girls. I put them on their windows.
They have 8 different settings. And I love that they are LED, but they are a warm white LED, and they don't get the least bit hot. I put a sheer curtain over the ones in Emma's room and they look really pretty at night.
Alyx LOVES hair bows. I found a set on Amazon for super cheap! Less than $15 for 30 of them.
She was in hair bow heaven when the package came. These are 4" bows.
Emma had a thermos last year for school to put her hot lunch in, but it was a bit small. This year I opted to get her a 16oz thermos to bring leftovers to school in.
This is the perfect size for her. And it keeps her lunch hot!
Emma also needed a new lunchbox/bag this school year. I found this one on Amazon for a great price.
This was one of my favorite purchases this month.
So there are some of my Prime Purchases! What have you purchased lately?







No comments