Friday Favorites

Hey hey! Happy Friday!  It's been a long time since I have done a Friday favorites post.  This past June to be exact!  One of these days I will get back on a regular blogging schedule...hopefully! =)  Today I am sharing my favorites from this week!



Swim season has officially started!  Emma was SO excited to get back in the pool.  



We had all intentions of her doing swim this summer, but softball really took up way more time than we anticipated.  


After hearing so much about the meal delivery service, Hello Fresh, I decided to give it a try.


We ordered 3 meals.  We've had 2 so far, and let me just say...DELICIOUS!!




This one was a creamy dill chicken.  So so good.

And then this was called, figgy pork.


If you haven't tried Hello Fresh. I highly recommend it.  It was so nice having 3 entire meals delivered to my door, and they were so easy to make.


I know I have been trying to hold onto summer for as long as possible, but reality hit this week that summer is over.  It's been chilly here, and for the first time this season we had to turn on the fireplace.


As much as I didn't want to, it was nice and cozy =)


I made my first batch of pumpkin bread the other day.  It is SO good.  I've shared the recipe before, you can find it HERE.



Lastly, I hope you all have a great weekend!  Don't forget to come back on Monday and join myself, Heather, Lindsay and Tanya for our hello Monday linkup!!

Happy Friday!

Linking up today with the following ladies =)



No comments