Happy Monday Friends! I can't believe this is the last day of September! Where in the world did the month go?? Today I am recapping our weekend a bit, and I hope you'll join myself, Heather, Tanya and Lindsay and linkup your post below =)
I don't have a ton of pictures, but I assure you we had a great weekend! Our towns Fall Festival was this weekend, and it's a weekend we always look forward to. I had to work Friday evening, so I missed out on the fireworks but the girls said they were great.
Saturday morning started bright and early. We were down to our City Park at about 8am. I've mentioned this in years past, but Brian, his dad and his brothers are all part of the Knights of Columbus. Every year they set up a food truck at our Park during the festival and sell baked potatoes. They are so good! You can have them plain, with butter and sour cream or loaded with all kinds of toppings like chili, brocolli, cheese and bacon. So so good.
We hung out in the park for a good part of the morning and then walked up to the Main St area to watch the parade.
We had a really great day. About a week ago we were not sure if the town would have this because a huge portion of our downtown area burned down. It was really sad. We lost several business and many people lost their apartments. I think it was good for the community for the festival to still go on like it did.
Sunday I worked during the day, and the girls and Brian just had a relaxing day at home.
Hope you all have a great Monday!!
Hope you all have a great Monday!!







No comments