Happy Wednesday, Friends =)
If you like simple, and I mean simple dinner ideas, then you have come to the right place today. I think I have shared this recipe here before, but it's worth sharing again. I got this recipe from my friend Erin over at Simple Purposeful Living. It's so good, and like I said, simple to make.

I love any meal that is one dish and when Erin posted this I was excited to make it. I can't even begin to tell you now how many times I have made it.
It's simple. I used 3 large chicken breasts and cut them into small pieces. Line them up in your baking dish length wise. I then diced up a small bag of little potatoes, lined those up beside the chicken, and then I halved a bag of brussels sprouts and lined them as well. Now when Erin blogged this recipe she used green beans. I've made it that way many times as well, but I decided once to give the sprouts a try in it, and that has become our favorite.
Next, take one packet of dry italian seasoning mix. You can find this in the salad dressing aisle. Sprinkle it all over the chicken, potatoes and veggies. And lastly, take one stick of butter, dice it up and put dabs of it all over the dish. Cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Can it get anymore simple than that?
I failed to take a photo of it when it was done, but trust me, it is delicious. I have even made this in the morning, covered it and stuck it in the refrigerator and baked it for dinner that night. This would be a perfect meal to bring to someone who just had a baby, is recovering from surgery, or just a meal to bring to friend or family.
Enjoy! Linking up with the ladies from Welcome Wednesday =)


No comments