hello...Monday!

Happy Monday Friends! 

I hope you all had a great weekend.  We sure did here, it just wasn't long enough.  We have a busy week ahead of us.  And one of those days includes me getting a root canal. Insert sobbing here. I've never had one, and well, I'm pretty much terrified.  I'm ready for the week to fly by and Thursday to get here so it will be over with! ha!  Anyway...If you have a  post up today, be sure to linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay.  Our other co-host Tanya, is off on a fun vacation to London!  We hope you are having so much fun Tanya!

Friday evening Emma went with her friend Paige to the UMaine womens hockey game.  Brian had to work, so Alyx and I had a date of Chick-fil-A and grocery shopping.



We headed home after and called it a fairly early night as soon as Emma got home shortly after 9:00.

Saturday we all slept in.  And had a super lazy morning and afternoon.  It has been forever since I have taken the girls out to get some pictures of them. So we did just that.  I'm not going to share all of them today, but here are a couple.




Saturday evening we spent the night at home watching the Yankees and Astros game.  As bummed as we are that the Red Sox didn't have a good season and didn't even make it into the post season, it was amazing watching the Astros beat the Yankees!!  

Sunday we spent the day with my parents.  Brian had to work unfortunately, but we took the girls to an apple orchard.  




Apple picking season is just about over in the North East.











We had such a fun day.  We had lunch with my parents and then headed back home.  
I hope you all had a great weekend as well.  Be sure to link up below!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments