Happy Monday! Our weekend went by so fast! How about yours? We had a great couple of days, and packed a lot in. Can you believe this is Halloween week? I really can't believe we only have 2 months left of 2019. Where did the last year go?!?
I hope you all had a great weekend, and if you have a post up today, be sure to linkup with myself, Heather, Tanya and Lindsay!
Thursday I was off from work because I had to have a root canal. I was SO worried about this it wasn't even funny. When I got into the waiting room I literally thought I was going to be sick. That's how nervous I was!
My dentist is great though. He had prescribed me some good meds to take before my appointment so I was finally able to relax and honestly never felt any of the work he did to my tooth! So glad to have that behind me!!
After my appointment Brian and I went to SAMs, and got a couple of dog beds.
These were a great deal, $17.94 and their pretty big.
Friday my mom came down to go car shopping, and then she and I went to lunch at Chilis. Emma went to a friends house after school and then went to the school dance that evening.
I can't believe these girls are going to be in high school next year!
Saturday morning we were up early to head to camp for the day. Brian had to help his dad with a few things around the camp.
Emma invited her friend Jessie to go with us. She just moved here recently from California, so she's adjusting to our weather!
They all went 4-wheeling and had so much fun!
They all had to wear orange, because it was the first day of youth hunting on Saturday.
We got home around 4:00, had dinner and then Emma went with her friends to the YMCA Haunted house.
Backstory...Emma has never been to a Haunted House, and honestly was scared to death. But she said she had so much fun!
She was home by 10:00, and had Jessie stay the night. Two nights in a row this girl was out until 10:00. I told Brian I am not ready for all this staying up waiting for her to come home stuff! ha!
Sunday we all slept in. And then in the early afternoon we went to my inlaws to carve our pumpkins.
And poor Alyx. You can see how red her eyes are. We've been to the doctor twice and have another appointment soon. We can't figure out what's causing it. But she's been miserable having to deal with it. They are chapped like your lips get chapped, and so itchy. They have us putting some ointment on them, but it's not helping at all unfortunately. Hopefully we get it figured out soon.
But...their pumpkins came out cute!!
Alyx's pumpkin is in the middle and then Emma's is on the right. Brian did the one on the left. I'm honestly not a big fan of doing pumpkins, but I always enjoy watching the girls do them =)
After pumpkins, I had to head to work.
We really had a great weekend, and hope you did as well! Be sure to link up below!!
We really had a great weekend, and hope you did as well! Be sure to link up below!!

















No comments