Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great weekend.
We had a super low key weekend.
Friday morning it was SO cold. In the 30's.
It's time to dig the hats and mittens out. #sigh.
Saturday I worked during the day, and after work Emma wanted to go and have her second holes in her ears re-pierced. She had them done a few years ago, but they ended up filling in.
My mother was with us and made Emma hold this sign. She was slightly embarrassed but thought it was hilarious =)
And Alyx picked out a new pair of (non-prescription) glasses.
She cracks me up!!
Sunday I spent the day working and the girls spent the morning/afternoon with my mom. And last night we got ready for another week of school. The girls have a short week this week with no school on Friday or Monday! Woohoo for 4 day weekends!! I hope you all have a great Monday!!
Sunday I spent the day working and the girls spent the morning/afternoon with my mom. And last night we got ready for another week of school. The girls have a short week this week with no school on Friday or Monday! Woohoo for 4 day weekends!! I hope you all have a great Monday!!




No comments