Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I am recapping our Halloween! I hope you will join us and linkup below =)
I was super worried about the weather for our Halloween. The weather all day was rainy and just yucky. Around 4:00, it was like the weather gods were listening and the rain stopped! This year Alyx wanted to be a Police Officer. The only costume I could find locally was a size 2T. I couldn't believe when she tried it on that it fit! ha!
The sleeves were a little short, but it worked! And Alyx was ecstatic that I was able to find "police boots" for her just like Daddy's =)
I had a hard time with Emma's costume this year. She's 13 and has no desire to be anything "cute". She and her friend decided to be "E" girls. Do any of you know what in the world that is? I had no idea and had to google it. Basically it's today's version of goth.
They certainly didn't look terrible, but I miss the days of Raggedy Anne, Bumble Bees and those cute outfits! haha
The amount of candy they all got was INSANE!!!
We were home by 8:00, and the weather started to get really bad again. We ended up getting close to 60 mph winds that lasted for over 12 hours. It was insane. We lost power, and thankfully my parents who live a little over an hour away had power, so we packed up and went to their house for the night.
We went out for dinner, and then spent the evening watching TV. The rest of the weekend I worked, so not much fun was had. I hope you all had a great weekend! Be sure to link your Monday post up below =)








No comments