What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  We are almost to the weekend, and almost to a new month!  I cannot believe that November is literally right around the corner!
Linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer today!


What We're Eating This Week

A little bit of everything!

Monday- Chipotle to go
Tuesday - Hot chicken Sandwiches, cranberry sauce & stuffing
Wednesday - Grilled cheese & Tomato soup
Thursday - Taco Soup
Friday - Out for dinner!

What I'm Loving

My new phone =)  I got the 7 plus and I am LOVING it for sure!
The camera quality is so much better than my 6 was!

What We've Been Up To

Lots and lots of swim practices!


Emma has her first swim meet in just a couple of weeks, and she is very excited about it!


What I'm Working On

Thinking about Christmas shopping.  Seriously you guys, it's coming right up and I am determined to get everyone shopped for early this year!!

What I'm Excited About

In November Alyx turns 4!  I cannot believe it!  I am excited but at the same time, sad too.  She's growing up all too fast!!


What I'm Watching

Well, the World Series started last night and my Red Sox aren't playing in it =(  Other than that, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, and lots and lots of HGTV!

What I'm Listening to

Always while i'm at work, Sirius XM online.


Soon it will be...
CHRISTMAS music!!!!

What I'm doing this Weekend

Brian and I are heading out of town this weekend.  We are heading to the coast of Maine and staying at the cutest Inn


We've stayed here before and loved it, so we are excited to head back again.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

Alyx turning 4 and of course Thanksgiving!!

What Else is New

Honestly, not a ton!!

BONUS QUESTION
What is your favorite Thanksgiving side Dish

There are just SO many!  I love green bean casseroles, but my favorite is a Broccoli Bake.  I'll be sharing the recipe here soon.  It's always what my family requests I make for Thanksgiving =)

Have a great day!!

No comments