October is officially here. I really do love this time of the year. If you've never been to New England in the fall, you should put it in your bucket list. The weather is cool and crisp. The leaves during peak season are just beautiful in color.
The ladies behind The Blended Blog came up with a list of Fall Favorites, and what perfect time to linkup with them and answer them!
The ladies behind The Blended Blog came up with a list of Fall Favorites, and what perfect time to linkup with them and answer them!
Favorite Fall Sweet Treat
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I will be sharing this recipe soon!
Red, Yellow or Green Apples?
I'm not really picky, but I'm not a huge fan of green apples. Red and yellow are probably my favorite!
I love Empire and Honey-crisp Apples best =)
Favorite Fall Sport to Play
Well, I'm not really one to play sports, but I definitely enjoy watching Fall baseball =)
And of course the Fall is when Emma starts Swim again!
Best Drink for Fall
I love a hard cider. And this time of the year is perfect for them. My favorite is Ricker's. I'm not really sure if they are sold outside of Maine. They are made right here.
They are perfect to sit out by the campfire with in the fall =)
Favorite Fall Activity
Basically spending as much time outdoors as we can. Winters here in Maine are long and outside time is very rare during those months.
Must have Fall purchase
Pumpkins and cornstalks!
I love to decorate the outside of our house with them.
Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought
Definitely pick our own! We have so much fun every year going to a pumpkin patch and picking our own!
Real or Fake Pumpkins
This all depends where it is. If it's outside then real, for inside fake. I've never had any luck with a real pumpkin inside.
Favorite Halloween Costume
These are a few of my favorite costumes that the girls have worn.
I absolutely LOVED the Jessie dress. I need to get Alyx watching Toy Story so she will know who Jessie is and then want to wear the dress some Halloween! Haha =)
College Football or NFL
I would have to say NFL. Here in Maine we don't have any big College Football teams. College Hockey is where it's at up here!
Fall or Halloween Decor
Here is my confession. I don't love Halloween. I never have. Even when I was little I was never a Halloween fan. I like the trick-or-treating part of it, and maybe a cute Halloween movie here or there, but other than that I could care less. I try to make it fun for the girls though because I know they like it. So Fall decor all the way. I don't think I own a single Halloween themed decoration.
Raking leaves or no leaves to rake
We always have a TON of leaves to rake.
I know I mentioned it earlier, but New England is the prettiest in the Fall!
Chicken Gnocci Soup, you guys it is SO good.
This recipe is going to be on the blog soon!!
Favorite Fall candle Scent
I have two actually. My most favorite is Yankee Candle Pumpkin Apple.
You can even have Yankee personalize the candle for you with your own picture. My mom had this made up for me of the girls =)
My second favorite candle scent is found at WalMart.
This smells ohh soo good!
Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice
I love Pumpkin Spice =)
Cookies, lattes, breads, cakes....but no to pumpkin pie. I can't get over the texture of it.
Pumpkin candles, soaps. Yes please!
Short or tall boots?
I would have to tall!
Favorite Halloween Candy?
Peanut butter cups! Especially when they are the pumpkin shaped ones =)
PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) Yes or No?
YES!!
Hayride or Corn Maze?
Corn maze for sure!
I can't wait to bring Alyx this year =)
Favorite Fall TV show?
I'm very much into all the Chicago Shows....i'm certain I've mentioned that before. We also love watching The Voice =)
What are some of your Fall Favorites?
Have a great Wednesday Friends =)
Linking up with the Ladies from The Blended Blog


































No comments