hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope you will join myself and Heather and link up below with your Monday post.  Anything goes! 

This is probably going to the most boring weekend post you will have ever read.  What did we do this weekend?  Absolutely nothing.  Honestly.  It was Brians weekend to work, so the girls and I stayed home, we were lazy and just hung out.

Last week Brian and I got new phones.  Brian was in desperate need of a new one.  He was still using the super old iPhone 5c.  It still worked, but he was certainly due for an upgrade.


I got the new iPhone 8, Brian got the 7.  And guess what?  I didn't love the 8.  Like not at all.  For one, it's pretty much completely glass, so I was terrified I was going to break it.  And it was identical to the the 6 that I had.  I ended up making the decision to return it and get the 7 plus.  Now I am in love with my phone.  The 7 plus is so much bigger and the camera on it is really good!

Our puppy, Mookie is growing like a weed!  She is getting so big.



Over the last week she has learned how to jump on the couch.
It was funny because Brian had originally said no dogs on the couch.  
But come on!  Look at her!


She's comfy =) haha

Sunday was spent catching up on all my TV shows that I have missed.


Emma went shopping with my mom, so it was just Alyx and I at home.
Emma had my mom stop at Starbucks and pick up drinks before they came home.


Sunday evening has become my school lunch prepping night for Emma.  I absolutely LOVE getting her lunches made Sunday evening for the entire week.


Each week she tells me what she wants.  This week was a turkey sandwich, a little buffalo chicken pasta salad, a garlic pickle and a piece of cheese.
On Fridays she has pizza at school.  So I only have to make 4 lunches.

I hope you had a great weekend and hopefully it was more fun and exciting than ours =)

Link up below!




No comments