Fall Home

Happy Tuesday Friends =)  Normally on Tuesdays I highlight a blogger and do a meet & greet, but today I am linking up with the ladies of TBB, and showing off some home fall decor =)

So I don't go all out on Fall decor.  I have a few touches here and there, but honestly nothing over the top.  And each year when I pull my fall stuff out, I think to myself "Huh, I thought I had more than this?"  Haha  So maybe after this season I will hit up Hobby Lobby and get some stuff on sale!

So first up, is our mantle.


I love the scarecrow to the right.  My mom got it for many years ago, and it's one of my very favorite decorations to put out each year.



Last year I found these orange/yellow lights at Hobby Lobby and I just love them.  They give a very soft glow and they aren't super bright.




This is just a bunch of little things down below our TV.


This little pumpkin I love.  Emma and I went to a pottery place when she was about 3 and we each painted something.  I tried to get her to paint something pumpkin'ish that year but she opted for something completely different.


The ghost foot print was someone that Emma made with her teacher when she was in Pre-k.  I need to do one of Alyx's!

And lastly, here is our front porch


I always enjoy decorating the porch, but my struggle is keeping those potted mums alive. Haha  We have had a lot of frost in the mornings, and mums do not like frost at all. #struggle

Well, it's not a ton of decorations, but it gives you a little glimpse of it! 
I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!



No comments